Friday 27 May 2022

Testing

Short posting to test out a new way to post a blog. After the last posting…which was admittedly a little off topic 😂…but which produced numerous benefits (reconnected with a couple of people which was fun, gave me an idea for this test) I had to make a decision. 

To simply walk and not blog, find another blogging app, find new blog platform ie FindPenguins or soldier on with the current buggy apps and fix things after walk completion.

Then the universe spoke…I also get an email when a post is made however I did not receive it…or so I thought. At least one other person had received it! Why? It was in my JUNK folder 🤣😂. Now that is a clear message and a very funny one at that. 

In the last posting I outlined how to get to the Web version on an iPhone. I tried that again…the view is ridiculously small. I then switched to landscape mode and saw sign in in top right hand corner. Did that and voila if I revert back to portrait it’s as if I am on the laptop! So this test is to see  if this a viable way to blog while walking.

Why blog? Well it keeps me busy as my mind wanders while walking long distances…actually my mind  wanders often at other times as well! Looking for interesting things, events, people, something that strikes me as interesting or funny for my blog. Also….

Three volume published journey

It sure would be nice to publish a 4th volume in the future…you know as a legacy item for future generations 😂🤣

So if this works (often the right solution is just staring one in the face) then Blogg , Blogger Plus are toast. Turns out they are not recognized as authorized apps for iOS operating system.

Magic number 112 days to day 1 walking in Oviedo…so much to do…so many responsibilities…so little time 😊

At some point will post about changes required to improve on my less than stellar (pathetic) performance as I hobbled my way on the Camino Portuguese in 2018. 

One thing I will not do is attempt a triple axle jump (ok I tried to stop..had not been on skates for 10-15 years) while ice skating like I did 6 weeks prior to 2018. Fell on my *ss…physio etc required which in retrospect hurt my graceful, smooth gazelle like walking stride.

Another excuse for 2018…but a novel one.

Finally a glimpse at one major change for Camino 2022

HOKA Speedgoat 5

More on this later…but what a cool 😎 name and look how flashy these shoes are! Finally a shoe which reflects my flashy personality 😳🤔🤣

À bientôt 

Guy



2 comments:

  1. Hi Guy. Trial comment. Keep blogging….it makes my life more interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Guy, testing worked! Looking forward to reading your new adventures.

    ReplyDelete