Thursday 26 December 2013

Via Jacobi - 2013 YouTube Video

My first attempt at creating a video has now been uploaded to YouTube...I expect millions of people around the world will now see it...maybe it will even go viral! Then and only then I will be famous!

Somehow I don't think so... If you go to the right hand side of the blog you will see Videos on St. James Way where you will find the link to the video. 

Unfortunately a message pops up indicating that the content owner has not given permission to view this on a mobile device. I have further researched this and it seems the problem is related to the use of songs...which I can assure you were purchased from iTunes. The author of the YouTube video on this issue indicates that there isn't a way around this...you have to watch it on a PC...we watched it on Apple TV.

All suggestions for improvement are welcome i.e. video length, music choices, transition time between slides etc. I have two more videos to create therefore would like to improve as I go along.

UPDATE: Based on early comments an additional song has been added to allow some additional time for viewing slides..total video length is a shade over 16 minutes.

Thanks

Guy


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Guy. Your video was very good. Good luck on the next leg of your journey.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are stunning! thanks for sharing (makes we want to leave tomorrow but I have to wait until October 2014... ;)

    ReplyDelete